Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Spiribombs

Jimmy is probably laughing it up now that he messed up my blog, just to keep him satisfied, I'll leave it up, so everybody can see how dumb he is. Now today after I left my Film Lit/Psychology binder at home and Tony spilled some guy's green tea on me, had some people come over to my house and wreck everything. 10 continuous pictures with Pauline's camera. (best 5)Thank God my chair didn't break like the one at Ryan's house. After that, went to college fair at Serramonte. Got some pens that don't work well from colleges I'm not even interested in.
Did you get your taco today?

Watching: Utah Jazz at Golden State Warriors
Listening: D'evils - Jay Z

3 comments:

Chris said...

dude, I saw a "point-finger-to-camera-man-like-sammy" pose. downgrade

Pauline said...

ewh, i dont like the first picture! haha. im not smiling :[ dude... why would the chair break! LOOOOOL. & i didnt get my taco today! cuz they dont put anything in it! yucko! but you had yummo mash potatoes&chicken in it =]

Master Samuel said...

you're a downgrade, christopher