Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wall ball is the bomb

Today was the Halloween Costume Parade at church, not as many people as last year though:Our booth had wall ball but it seemed a little too easy for the kids.
Jon walking his grandpa Winchell: man, those jheri curls are popular
Well after that was band workshops at fellowship, so it was about 2 hours learning to play the bass guitar. Usually, I would just see the bass player and be baffled about not hearing any bass type sounds. But my appreciation for the bass player has gone up today as I learned about the importance of the bass guitar and its player. Actually playing it opened my eyes to the wonderful world of bass. Then all the instruments came together and played 'Grace Like Rain'. Sounded good.
Well, after I went to Jon's house and we made a cool lamp cover type thing (pics next friday), and just messed around. Played baseball in the dark on the street, played a little ps3, played with the spray paint...Then when I got home, this looked creepy:
Watching: SNL
Listening: Drive Slow - Kanye West ft. Paul Wall & GLC

No comments: