Saturday, October 13, 2007

10/12/07 - Rainy Day

It was a rainy day today... but it ended at around 5. So then, I went to pick up Ken, Ander, Matt, and Ryan at Ken's house to get to Ryan's house to play some Halo 3. And so we are on our way and we see these kids literally jumping in front of cars and promoting some profane hand gestures at the driver and their passengers. Good thing they were on the other side of the street. So my car load decides to give them a piece of our mind and so as I stop at the stop sign, they yell insults and return the hand gestures to them. After that, Ken remembers that he forgot the swiss roll, so we had to go all the way back to Ken's house and we had to past those kids again. This time we are on their side of the street, but we were planning on not doing anything anyways because I'm sure the respect was established the first time so... on to the swiss roll. We get it and we have to go back to pass those kids, so we were planning to do something but they left. So at Ryan's house more people came. Derek Paw, the other Ryan, Jon, Jessica, and David came over and Ryan's house was full. Half of us played Halo downstairs and the rest watched 40 Year Old Virgin (hysterical) upstairs. At around 7, I left for Friday KC and I was late. I had to do lesson, so I prepared a story book of Jonah. If you are unfamiliar with Jonah, get a Bible and read the book of Jonah and the rest of it. But for the kids, I had this: tied it together with Jedi lacesWe also filmed a little bit for the Halloween Special coming up, but they are short clips. So look out for the final cut next week. O Yea, we touched up on our hula hooping skills.
Yeah! Go Leonard!

On a serious note, I found out my uncle was in a big accident and he is in the hospital right now. From what I heard, it is pretty bad, but he is showing signs of awareness after waking up and that is good to hear. So if you can, please pray for him and his family.

Watching: ESPN College Gameday
Listening: She's Crafty - Beastie Boys

No comments: