Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween/Saw IV review (no spoilers)

Happy Halloween! Being festive, I will use the orange colored font. So there were some costumes at school, I was not dressed though, sorry fans. Went to Century today to watch Saw IV. Sat next to John Dale and Jimmy. Let me tell you, if you can't handle blood in any way, you will not survive the first 5 minutes of the film. I thought that it was an acceptable sequel, since usually sequels aren't very good. Like the sophomore slump but for Saw IV it's more like the Senior slump I guess. I jumped at a couple scenes. Like 2. It still had the sense of mystery that the saw saga usually brings and I was thinking throughout the film. I don't even do that in class. Maybe because Jimmy kept asking me questions like every 2 minutes. The movie was about 90 minutes, so divide that by 2 and so he asked me 45 questions! And I could barely hear the dialogue because Pauline kept making remarks about every scene and repeating the written messages on the walls. But yea, it did have its twists and turns and I thought it was pretty good. I still fear somebody jumping out of nowhere capturing me to put me in some trap that will kill me either way. So this clever little picture gets a B- from me. Then after, the seven of us got into my little Honda accord like a bunch of clowns doing a trick and drove to Anastasia's house where we were greeted by Lawrence and Rae. Then some fools attempted to "ghost ride the whip" with my car and by now, I am fearing for my life. To wrap it up, we messed around on the street in front of Ana's house and we left. Me and Lawrence almost got lost after dropping Rae off. Daly City is so foggy.
Would be boring without a picture... so here, I tried to find the most disturbing poster:
The man is a genius so his head must have weighed a lot!
For some reason, I don't think saw is over...

Props: Julius, Mon, Tony

Watching: The Real World
Listening: Funky Drummer - James Brown

No comments: