Thursday, October 11, 2007

Senior Paint Out!!! 10/11/07

With all the hype building up to this one day, Senior Paint Out has a lot on its shoulders. Today being the first day to start at 8 o'clock again, I was exhausted and I even thought of not going. But I sucked it up and I went to get covered in paint. Paint Out starts at 4, which gives just enough time for Jimmy to come over to my house after school so I could change (not like I need him there or anything to change) into my painting clothes, then we were going to drive back to school. But then Ryan and Matt needed a ride so.... I picked them up too. I'm such a nice guy. But I got to Ryan's house before he did, he called me when he was walking. So I waited for him and it turns out that he was cooking at 3:55. So then me and Jimmy went in to eat some pot stickers. Yummy. But now we're late, so we call Lawrence and he tells us that it has started! Ugh... Well, anyways we get there about 15 minutes late and the new Vice Principle was about to not let us in, but I was like "O Heck No!" So she let us in, but I guess paint runs out fast or we were insufficient or something because all the paint was gone when we finally hit the field. So we barely got covered, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Before:
After: + the carload
New hairstyle I'm considering, thanks to Pauline:It was pretty fun. There was a big mosh pit thing. Too bad Malcolm (the birthday boy) and Franny (Who has a fever) couldn't go... After that, I took a shower of course, I still have speckles of paint on my arm, it will go away eventually right?
So on that note, have a very happy birthday Malcolm and get well Frances.

No doubt senior paint out was the highlight of the day but some honorable mentions:
My horrible reversing with my mom's overly sensitive gas pedal
Jimmy's excessive use of perv
Seeing the astounding quality of my camera phone
Watching more Clueless in psychology class


Watching: Family Guy
Listening: The Essence - AZ ft. Nas

1 comment:

Pauline said...

nice hair! & my mommys shirt is pretty =]