Tuesday, January 15, 2008

1988

Friday:
So after being paypal verified and all that, I've been looking around Ebay about what I could start to buy, then realized that I can buy anything I want. Well, I've just dug up some old baseball cards from the part of my collection my mom didn't throw out, so I guess I'm starting to buy lots of cards. And my first Ebay purchase came in the mail on Friday. Here it is:It's so nostalgic to open up packs of cards again, except it is not Pokemon. And so I got baseball packs and what do baseball players love to chew that is not tobacco? That's right! Bubble gum, so Topps really does a good job of giving kids that can't really play baseball and have to buy the cards and pretend to play by including one stick of gum in some of the packs. Did I mention that those packs were from 1988?It is still on my desk. My mom should do something about that...,
like eat it.
or throw it away...
in somebody's mouth

No comments: