Wednesday, January 30, 2008

WebCber

Didn't rain today, Yes! Okay, so what do I do when it doesn't rain during a rainy week, I go to my 73rd favorite place on Earth, War Memorial. Open gym closed when we got there, and the foosball table was occupied so as we waited, a deck of cards was waiting to be opened and played with. So we did, it is a card game called Old Maid. Basically, there are two of every card except the Old Maid. So you try to match pairs within your hand and whoever has the Old Maid card in the end loses. Every turn you randomly select a card from the person who is next to you. So here is my hand:I got the Old Maid, weak.
Also...
Did you ever get a dollar like this:I've definitely seen this before because being a Blogger, I have to be on top of everything. I've done a bad job of this lately but anyways, I finally was not tempted to put this lucky dollar bill in the vending machine to buy a bag of Munchies. Instead, I keep it and go to the website shown.
Here is what happened. Sad part is, in 15 days, it has probably traveled more than Jimmy ever will in his whole life. Or Chris unless he gets on another airplane (and not to Disneyland).

3 comments:

Chris said...

DO. YOU. WANT. TO. DIE. mmhmm

Pauline said...

vince, i missss you! teehehehehe! =)

Frances Rose said...

WebCber...?

...CWebber? :)