Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Surprise!!!

After hearing about this, I went to the Huf website and printed out this flier. After about a month or two of investigating the legitness of this whole thing, I've decided to give it a shot. So basically, you send Huf money via paypal, money order or cash along with your shirt, hat, and shoe sizes and they send you something from their inventory. Probably something they don't want or anybody else wants. There is even a little section to check off for a balut. What you get is totally random and you don't know what you're gonna get. For example, somebody sent 400 of theseand got a pair of theseand other t shirts and hoodies and stuff. So I sent in all the money I had in my paypal balance today. As I said goodbye to the $21.95 I sent to Huf, I also hope for a pair of Ray Fongs. Lookout for a post in a couple weeks when I show you guys my surprise gift.

1 comment:

Chris said...

ah man, this was so long ago. Probably nothing good now. Haha, you'll probably get some hat... that you'll wear for sure!