Sunday, January 20, 2008

They got it!!! No they didn't

Saw Coloverfield on Saturday after fellowship. Here is a website where nerds try to draw the monster from Cloverfield. You can also see here for more ideas on what the monster is. Throughout the movie, you don't really get a clear shot of the monster until the end, and even then you can't really see cuz you're eyes are probably too shaken up by then.
Here is the nerd, which is me, trying to draw what I thought the monster looked like, but I'm not a nerd and also I am not trying to draw it because my monster looks totally identical to the one that J.J. Abrams created:We also won our basketball game today. The score was like 70-50 or something. Cool
Stay after the credits for a little sound byte.

1 comment:

Frances Rose said...

Are you stupid, Vince? The monster looked like this:

http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_tbclayface_large.jpg

Btw, tell me what's up with the senior sweaters, caps/gowns, graduations, prom, senior picnic, etc. I don't really kit with people from Westmoor :(