Monday, January 21, 2008

What is it?

I just realized that my last post is a potential SPOILER to the movie Cloverfield. So I'll try to type enough that the picture I drew won't be visible from the top of the page. So yea, if you saw my last post and read it and you're mad at me for revealing the mysterious Cloverfield monster, sorry I'm a little too late to the rescue. But to see it, you must be such a dedicated fan to the horseman blog and I hope I can redeem myself by saying I love you... But for the rest of you, don't scroll down if you want to find out what the monster is on your own because my illustration is exactly what is in the movie because I'm good like that. Yeah, Cloverfield basically feels like you're on a rollercoaster but you're not moving. I'm not sure if this is enough typing, so I'll just add a random picture as filler for the rest of the post. Kinda scary/stalkerish/weird/dumb picture of me and my girlfriend.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

vince! i scrolled down! :'[ but that's okay! i still love you =) mwahahaha.