Monday, January 7, 2008

Sexyback

So Christmas break is officially over now that school is starting and it sucks. But its not too late to resurrect an old Christmas Carol the 12 Days of Christmas. Except I'm going to change it a little to the 12 Highlights of my Christmas Break. If you break the words down correctly, that line should sound the same as the original. Figure it out, so here we go.
The 12th highlight of my Christmas break... never mind, maybe I'll just list them:

12. Watching Sweeney Todd with my mother on Christmas day - can't remember the last movie I saw with my mom before this one
11. Finishing that darn jigsaw puzzle - the first jigsaw puzzle I've ever completed by myself
10. Getting two things on my Christmas wish list - guitar hero guitar controller and a jacket from northface
9. December 15th, I think - I believe this was the day of the church Christmas Musical and Lawrence T's birthday party
8. Going to downtown with Chris and Cathy - got Sammy something fo Christmas
7. Planet Earth - was going to watch Juno but it was sold out, so we got some Burma Superstar to go and watched Planet Earth on Blu Ray at Sammy's house
6. Watching Juno - after two attempts at watching this movie and failing (being sold out), I finally saw it
5. Baby Showers - a.) Jeannie's house - blackout, tight
b.) At choir - fed by the soon to be mother Mrs. Jang
both were surprises
4. The Volvo breakdown on D St. - Master Go's Volvo broke down on D st.
3. Just hanging out - a popular activity for most people: Keasha's house playing board games and Rockband at Ryan's house
2. Fellowship stuff - the hoodies we got, the specials, the predictions, potlucks at Jeff's house, etc.
1. CEBC's first win in ACBA - won by 19 points
(13) Starting the new year - 08, so many things to look forward to

I guess I'm not really a picture taker. I should be. Maybe I'll make a New Year's resolution post and make "bring my camera everywhere" my top priority.

No comments: