Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Agent Zero

I've just broken the 100 post mark and I would like to start with the statement, I hate you Gilbert Arenas. Thank you.
And so moving on, today was one of the few times I watch channel 4. You know how they have those magic tricks revealed with the masked magician? Well, I don't know if they always show this but I watched this wrestling tricks revealed show that starred a couple masked nacho libres. I kinda knew wrestlers stomped when they punched and kicked and that the wrestlers work together on body slams and the like, but what really surprised me is that wrestlers really, truly cut their foreheads and bleed. All this time I thought it was fake blood, and the person that provides the blade is the ref. When the ref goes to check if one wrestler is ok, he slips a very small blade into the wrestlers hand and he later discretely cuts his own forehead. So look out for that in the next cage match you plan to watch.
I missed Best Night Ever.

also add this to the warriors celebrity game post...
forgot to mention that local bay area rapper Mistah F.A.B. also playedmajor street cred pic

No comments: