Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hear what?

We won today in our ACBA basketball league. It was a Me - Tony - sometimes Jimmy connection all day. Well, not really, just a couple nice looking plays.
The deadline to get my cap and gown is February 1st so I go online to buy it. Then on the front page is the 2008 Hear of the Year CD compilation. Jostens chooses their top jams of 2008 and make it into a cd to make your senior year more memorable. You can also buy the previous Hear of the Year CDs. Weak. And since 2008 just started, the cd is still in the process of picking tracks and stuff.
It sort of reminds me of the Now That's What I Call Music series. Or those TimeLife music collection commercials you see late at night on TV.
Over.


1 comment:

jimmy said...

dude i decided not to buy it, i added the cd to my cart, but the total was like 153 so i just didnt get it. btw me = mvp.