Friday, April 25, 2008

Best Week Ever. kind of

One week after spring break... I'm back to my normal schedule. No more late start days because there are no more star tests to take and my first day back to KC in like three weeks. I like to think of the days I had no school. Hmmm... what did I do over spring break?

Friday 4/11 - Saw Prom Night

Saturday 4/12 - this is the advertisement in the elevator at the banquet:Sunday 4/13 - lagged from the wedding of the millennium

Monday 4/14 - Do you ever look at the special features on your DVDs? That is what I did that day.

Tuesday 4/15 - Continued to take a virtual tour of Smallville, explore more secrets of the Lost island, spent the afternoon with Kenneth the page, learn about the tattoos on Michael Scofield's body and other special features

Wednesday 4/16 - Lake Tahoe most of the dayThen arrived at Reno that night

Thursday 4/17 - Spent the whole day at dead Reno watching performances at Circus Circus including these crazy "Precision Bikers" from China. Friday 4/18 - Got back home tonight.

Saturday 4/19 - Kanye West Glow In The Dark Tour
The little books we got had bar codes, I wonder how much they are worth? My prediction: $FREE.99. <--WHAT KANYE SONG IS THAT FROM. WINNER GETS A COOL PRIZE. Another game to draw more readers...
Lupe Fiasco coming onto the stage. taken with my sony ericsson phone:Sunday 4/20 - Coming back from the concert in the morning going to Nation's, the car broke down. Reminded me of times on E street and Sammy's car. Towed the car to a mechanic and made it in time for church to not leave Sammy hangin on stage.

Pretty eventful weekend. I wish I had another.

1 comment:

Frances Rose said...

lol.

workout plan. gimme my prize.