Thursday, April 10, 2008

Vince/Horseman Gives Back

Since I missed American Idol on Wednesday, I watched some parts of it on Youtube including that weird Hannah Montana performance. I guess she isn't referred to as Hannah Montana outside of Disney. I'm sorry Miley Cyrus. "In her the dark side I sense" as Yoda would probably say...
But I decided to stop watching the low quality videos on Youtube so I downloaded the not as low quality video from Itunes. I figured that at least if I buy the videos from Itunes, my $1.99 would go to charity. I'm glad to have helped little Shantay find her long lost sister and provide lunch for young Baduday and his friends in Uganda. I'm a pretty nice guy, so you want to go to prom with me? Ok, scratch that. I made those names up. Here is what I downloaded legally.
Don't Stop the Music - American Idol x So You Think You Can Dance collaboration performance
the opener of the night
Shout to the Lord - the final performance of the nightSo do they memorize the words, I guess they don't have to if they can see really small words.
unless they are not lyrics and I am totally wrong.
Downloaded this a while ago for free! Can't get enough of this guy. Remember him from earlier this season? No Star Testing tomorrow, so I have to get to school at 8 again... I should go to sleep

1 comment:

Master Samuel said...

i was reading your blog
and i was like "hold up. i blogged about the exact same thing"
and i check the time...and you did it before!
you's the OG
and i'm the biter!
ahhh