Monday, April 7, 2008

N.E.R.D.S

hmmm... pretty exciting finish to the NCAA championship, considering that my predictions were totally wrong. Ready for a big update of last weekend? Too bad. Important in BOLD AND CAPS

FRIDAY:
NO KC for two weeks and the STAR WARS saga is showing ON SPIKE TV!

SATURDAY: this was a busy day
Went to SAN JOSE STATE
Went to GILROY
It was the FARTHEST I'VE EVER DRIVEN today
Went to SAMMY'S BIRTHDAY at SUSHI BISTRO/HIS HOUSE

SUNDAY:
CHURCH

TODAY:
Went home and FORGOT TO TURN IN my stupid DAILY WRITINGS FOR FILM LIT. So I went back to school at around 5 to turn it in. Mr. Burrows wasn't there so I SLIPPED IT UNDER HIS DOOR. I hope its not late.

Omniblog over!
wasn't bad, no pictures! Well, because our specie is mostly based on visual interaction, I found a picture that has nothing to do with anything:Want a locker like this? Instructions:
1. Find a vending machine
2. Peel off the "insert bill here" sticker
3. place it above any hole in your locker
4. Wait in the shadows and collect your earnings

No comments: