Friday, April 18, 2008

Us Placers

Whew! Just came back from Lake Tahoe/Reno. I seriously did not find out about this trip until the morning of... nobody tells me anything anymore, not even my family. What happened to the major secret bearer I once was, that I imagined. He never existed. Quite sad. But Lake Tahoe was pretty cool. Only drove by stopping at certain spots to take pictures and stuff. Can't wait to go back for senior trip with my fellowship. Then after about 5+ hours in the car with my Ipod ear buds jammed into my ears, we finally arrived at our hotel in Reno. Reno has slipped over the past years. Las Vegas use to be 10x as great as Reno, but now Vegas is 100x better. Maybe its just the time of year. Well, I did what I usually do at Reno. Since there isn't much of a strip to walk down like in Vegas, I just spent my nights at Circus Circus reminding myself how bad I was at those carny games. I lost to little kids at that camel racing game. The one with the ball and you roll it into those holes, yea those are so fun, when you win. I also kinda enjoyed their "world class" circus acts every 20 minutes. Some are ok, but they are no match for the acts by the Imperial Acrobats from China. They kill it every time. Jumping around, foot juggling, bicycle tricks. Truly the pride of China. I was supprised to not see any Free Tibet protesters there. Here were those crazy bicycle girls:They seemed to be the crowd favorite. They jump on top of each other and switch bikes and stuff. They rode what seemed to be fixed bikes! Tony, we still have to make our prototype and then buy our own parts and make them. One day... and we'll start our own circus act.
O yea, spent 8 bucks to win this thing:
Lakers Exercise ball. 3 dollars to make? 4? I just saw it and I knew it was destiny for me to have it. Lakers all the way!
Save the cheerleader... save the world.

1 comment:

Master Samuel said...

nice picture of you in reno
on the boulevard of broken dreams