Thursday, April 24, 2008

yo you your

Tonight was one of those nights me and my family go out to dinner for no reason besides my mom didn't cook. We went to San Tung and had to wait for a long time as always. It was like waiting for Kanye West. But like Kanye, the wait is always worth it. Once those fried chicken wings got to my table, they reminded me of the day they gave me a new, more fulfilled life so long ago (dramatization). But the last time I went to Banana Island at Westlake, we ordered their spicy fried chicken and it is basically the same thing. And also, the last time I went to that Korean market near Century and Ihop, they also sold the same thing. They sold a package of like 15 for $3.99 or something cheap like that. But of course, both of those are no match for the San Tung ones.

Our favorite Thursday T.V. shows are back! I'm so excited. My favorite night on television.
8pm-9pm - Smallville, I missed it today for some San Tung fried chicken
9pm-9:30pm - The Office, also missed this
9:30pm-10pm - 30 Rock
(9-10 - Grey's Anatomy during the commercials)
10pm-11pm - Lost
Also, the NBA Playoffs are also taking time out of the lineup... so much T.V for only two eyes.

Look out for me wearing my Kanye GitDT shirt tomorrow!

1 comment:

Chris said...

new workout plan. gimme gimme