Friday, April 18, 2008

Us Placers x2

Thank you Flores Online for the nice comment. I guess I am pretty popular in the random comment bot list. It helps boost my self esteem to see that "1 comment" under my post. Is Google analytics even working? It has been the same since the week I signed up. O well.
To more important matters, I scored some tickets to the Glow in the Dark tour a while back and was thinking about audience participation in concerts. So I came up with a list of possible audience queues during the concert. I don't know Rihanna and N.E.R.D songs well enough so it is just for the Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco part of the concert.

Kanye West
1. Hey Mama - There is a line where he says "When I say Hey, y'all say Mama" hmmm... maybe
2. Gold Digger - Kanye: If you ain't no punk holla we want pre nup
3. Good Life - do the T Pain parts
4. Stronger/Drunk and Hot Girls - the chorus maybe?
Audience: we want Pre Nup! Yeah!
Lupe Fiasco
1. Paris, Tokyo - "So let's keep it real, all in together FREE CHILL!"
2. Kick Push - He might say Kick and we say Push, maybe?
3. Dumb It Down - He might make us yell "Dumb It Down" a lot
4. Hip Hop Saved My Life - STACK THAT CHEESE!

It's not that many actually, or maybe I don't know Kanye and Lupe that well. That is all I can really think of and they probably won't do any of them. But if you have more, help contribute to the Help Vince Prepare for the Glow in the Dark Tour (HVPGDT) Foundation by posting it in the comment section. Plus it gives me more self esteem.
I guess all I can do now at the concert is wave my hands, bob my head, and say the last word in every line because that is all I seem to know plus a couple one liners.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

that's all.