Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cleaning Day

Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Day 1 of president's week, spent the day cleaning various things.
1. My room. Appreciate my efforts! Would take a picture of my whole room, but I'm scared of the stalkers...
My Closet




















My Desk










2. Did some iTunes cleaning:
from this
to thisstill working on it to fit into my 8 gig Hypepod Touch
3. I filled up all 60 gigabytes in my ps3 with demos and movie trailers, so today, I watched all the trailers and played all the demos and deleted the bad stuff
Look out for:
Hancock
Go buy:
4. Card collection. Looked for some cards I have more than one of. Here's the junk pile:Found some funny looking cards too. I'll probably blog about it later.5. also cleaned out my body...

1 comment:

Pauline said...

vince.. WOOOOOOOW. the time you blogged. dang, hecka what happened to your 10:00 bedtime! awh, you're becoming a big boy since its break & whatnot! LOOOOL. add some color into that closet! =)