Saturday, February 9, 2008

Inside

Chinese New Year is over and I got a lot of money this year. But I've just noticed all the different red envelopes that are out there. I remember when all I got looked like this:^^^ From my grandma. She keeps things old skool. But now, there are all these different colors and pictures on them. It's been going on for a while now, but now that I have a blog, I can blog about it...Disney characters... weak
Most of them don't even have a majority of red on the front
Here is a pg-13 one:A very fancy one with a pop up picture:Well, in the end, it doesn't matter what it looks like on the outside but what's inside. Just like people. Not.
But yea, it's all about the money... I won't get married for a while.
But where do you put all your lai si money? These two kids show you how to make a wallet for all your lai si money and your fancy envelopes:

1 comment:

Pauline said...

LOOOOOOOOOL. i cant believe i watched the whole video! LOOOOL. oh mann. LOL.