Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Video Game Day

Well, today was supposed to be video game day. To beat guitar hero, Okami and raise my level drastically in Call of Duty, instead, I got a call in the morning to go downtown. But to keep the video game spirit alive, went to the weakest arcade around, the one in metreon, where they took out the virtual bowling. boooo. Just an average arcade now, DDR, cheap time crisis wannabe games, kids kicking the coin pushing machine. (Nickel city, Chris.... bad cover) There were also these guitar hero/rockband wannabe games too: Guitar and Percussion Freaks









Here is the magic button that gives free games for Daytona USA 500. We just abused this. I don't know why it is there, but it is like some kind of command center right next to the four stations this game has. All you have to do is push that yellow/orange button and it starts the game for all four driver seats without having to put in tokens. Also played some Rockband at the playstation store and I manned the microphone. "Come on baby don't fear the reaper... I'm your man... la la la la....." tight, my first gig.
So I did a pretty good job of sticking to the video game theme of today I think.
Also found this dude that was like a clone of Tony. Same body type, same style of clothes, same standing pose...
xtra pics of dt:

1 comment:

EvoDawg said...

lol "evo cat" good one vince haha man all you guys were capping on me. the whole day