Thursday, February 14, 2008

Opportunity

Yaaahhh yaaaahhhh bagalaba bagalaba. Chris isn't the only one that gets packages. It finally came! Click Here for what I predicted. Well, some of you might not know what I am talking about because I'm sure I get new readers like everyday, so basically Huf had this thing where you give them any amount of money and depending on how much you send them, they give you some random stuff. So I sent about 20 dollars.
Here is what I got:
Weak tan type color tee
Ugly skateboard film tee
Poster
Stickersbummed I didn't get an ugly hat...
112 1/2

4 comments:

Pauline said...

stickers are fun =)

Unknown said...

i'm a new reader. hahaha, wow. sweet stuff.

Frances Rose said...

I want stickers. :(

Chris said...

lol, your package sucked but I know you collect stickers so I guess you love it