Tuesday, February 12, 2008

RKJ

oooo. what's up with these random letters as titles... Well, Clifton and Adrienne had their baby. Congratulations guys! Cool, I bet I can jump higher than her, or over her for that matter.

Here is another "I hate daily writing for film lit post". I always get distracted the most on these types of days. During my time of distraction, I found my violin from middle school. Pretty cool I guess. Too bad Westmoor doesn't have an orchestra, or it would be another activity at school I didn't join. Hey Chris, pick up the cello again and we can start a hip hop orchestra. Or pick up DJ skills and we can be like these guys:

I wish I had those talents...
Started testing out skills on other instruments.
Doesn't work as well with guitars. American Idol is back on. So I'll end it now

112 1/2 inches

2 comments:

Chris said...

So I'm not lying, I had a dream last night that the Rev came up to me at church with a cello! but then it was all out of tune and all the strings sounded the same and when I tried adjusting it the string snapped and it was all bad...all bad. It's a sign, we're the next string duo.

Pauline said...

dude.. whats wrong with your face..