Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thieves/Nerds

Yeah Yeah, it is that notorious Sea World Fleece I wore every morning at camp. Also, I just saw Miley Cyrus in the audience of America's Best Dance Crew... that is my post for today
Seems boring with just two lines. fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerflilerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
Can you find the misspelled one? Did you find this article in yesterday's news paper? a 9.1 million dollar freezer? hmmm...
millions of the world's seeds in one place? hmmm...
I guess the school has ended their subscription to the Chronicle for a while so I'm a little late on my news stories.

1 comment:

Frances Rose said...

It's kind of hard not to see Miley Cyrus when they practically put her name on the screen...

...along with Mario and Hayden Panatierre. Which btw, Heroes be on until September. Joy.