Monday, February 11, 2008

How High part 2

I'm going to start off with a statement. I want to jump higher. Some of us at school were kinda talking about it today and now I'm going try to exercise my legs so I can achieve my improved elevation level. I was thinking about how I am undefeated on tip offs this season in ACBA and I want to be able to almost dunk. I'm going to measure how high I can jump everyday by going to my back yard and jumping as high as I can. When I reach my highest point, I will slap a piece of duct tape on the wall and then measure it. I got up 112 inches today. I don't know if it is high or not. Maybe for asians. Or maybe my timing is just really good compared to other centers in the league.
I can reach as far as this guy can jump on his advance pogo stick... weako
I can also put a star on the top of this 600 dollar christmas tree without a ladderI can give my dawg a high 5 (the tall one)Maybe my homegurl tooI'll put my progress in inches at the bottom of the post from now on

2 comments:

Pauline said...

dude, you're hecka weird.. lol.

jimmy said...

lol let me try to beat your record tomorrow