Saturday, February 23, 2008

Grimace

Whew. Long night at KC today. I think it's the longest I've ever stayed. Left at 12 AM. Good thing it is like 3 minutes away from home today, I mean yesterday. After taking care of the kids, I was sitting near the dining table trying to get into the adults' conversation, but didn't really keep up with what they were saying. Most of the things they talked about came out before I was born. So I made a list in my mind of the top 5 things I needed to Google.
1. Arsenio Hall - Didn't really know who he was until I saw a picture of him:Here is a clip from his talk show:


2. "Get a shovel" - still don't know...

3. Garbage Pail Kids: Basically, the opposite of cabbage patch kids.
LINK
On the website, you can create your own garbage pail kid, so I created the zit faced, scabbed armed, messy haired, child named Toe Jam Eater. In here, he is making pee puddles in front of his favorite comic store:4. Willow - An old video game, basically and old school version of Zelda
LINK5. There was another thing, I forgot. Judy, help me out...

2 comments:

Chris said...

haha, I only know arsenio hall and garbage pail kids, ah old people, what things they inform us about

Clifton Jang said...

Willow was probably more famous for the movie, and then the video game came out...recognize