Thursday, February 21, 2008

San Jose Day

Went to San Jose today. Ate at some Vietnamese joint with no pho. What kind of Vietnamese restaurant doesn't have pho? Weak. I also missed Smallville for American Idol... What else did I do today? I played guitar hero today and I got stuck on that stupid Tenacious D song. So I decided to play hard mode and I passed that song with 4 stars... How can the expert level be so hard I can't even get one star? So many questions raised today. Vietnamese restaurant with no pho? Dumb Tenacious D song difficulty level? Here is a picture that is questionable:I think I need to bring back that parental advisory: explicit entry picture... not. It's just two guys having fun. Well, yeah, if you've never seen San Jose's city hall, here it is:
*Oh man, one more question, what song is this?