Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the bo$$

It was so hot today. Probably close to the 90s! Scorching... sweating just walking. Got my library card today and we get an actual card and a small keychain card. I already lost the keychain one... How will I survive in college? I don't know. Tried looking for the post office today but it was too hot so me and alien just stop at La Vic's and we got the t shirt for 5 dollars. But they only have medium or small sizes. I tried it on, it fits pretty good actually. I might get all shirts in medium now. hmmm
Then Leslie my best friend called me just now and mentioned the speed typing test. And you may recall in Chris's blog that he got 108 wpm. So I decided to try it and I am now addicted to it. I just took a quick break to blog real quick. So far, my best is just 90 wpm but I think I've discovered the secret. Just keep doing it until you get a set of easy words. Yup, I'm going to test my typing speed now.

No comments: