Monday, August 25, 2008

Good Life

Just got out of school and in my dorm now blogging of course! Eating my room mate's cheez its and drinking his arizona. Yea, my room mate is a really nice guy. I'm just glad that I got a room mate like him and not like some of the other people on our floor... like the pot heads next door. I could not live under those conditions. But yea, the college life so far is great! I'm glad I came here instead of CSM even though I don't have a car. Living on campus is good. Well, here are the times I am at school:
Monday - 10:30 - 1:20
Tuesday - 12:00 - 1:15, 3:00 - 4:15, 6:00 - 7:50
Wednesday - same as monday
Thursday - 12:00 - 1:15, 3:00 - 4:15
Friday - nothing!
so whenever any of you guys are at san jo... you know when the party times are. It is also really hot!

1 comment:

Frances Rose said...

I miss you, Vincent. And you gotta IM me when you get invited to some crazy college parties.