Saturday, August 23, 2008

Surrender

I just moved into my dorm yesterday and now I'm back home. Here is what went down:
-Me, Erik, Chris and my parents go down to sjsu to help me move my stuff and get settled in
-Peter, Rachel and Lucy swing by and all of us rearrange my room (moving desks and what not)
-Parents leave after about an hour or two and me, erik and chris eat at La Vic's
-Skip the "block party" and go hang out with Erik's friend whose brother btw looks like Jeriel Ong
-We go back to the dorms and Chris and Erik leave and I am lonely so I go to Peter's apartment to hang out with him, lucy and rachel more
-web chatted and watched japanese soap opera: Love Generation... major drama forreal
-slept at like 4 am and woke up at like 12:30 the next day
Picture time:
better than Uhaul-
Here is how I left my half of the room after leaving until Sunday nightToday was a full day of musical practice. From 1-9pm. But we woke up at 12:30 and the drive from sj to sf is a lot more than 30 minutes so I was late.

No comments: