Friday, August 22, 2008

Break the Mold

Got my books today... It still hasn't settled in that I'm moving away today. I guess because I'm not moving that far and I'm gonna try to come back home every week for worship and fellowship. But yea, here are my books. All 300 dollars worth of them:I got started on my essay too. Then I finished it. And printed it. I still don't feel like I'm in college yet. Maybe after that first day... being confused in class and getting a whole bunch of work piled on top of me. Then going back to my dorm. Hmmm life of a college student.
Changing directions now this half of the post...
The dangers of Web chatting:
Doesn't he seem like the type that would be on To Catch A Predator? Yup yup. Scary Scary. I can't type with this picture on the same page, I have to skip a couple more lines.


There you go. Anyways, I'm pretty sure you all know how dominant the states has been in swimming but they are not as good on land. Did anybody see the 4x100m relay today? or yesterday... both the men and women dropped the baton and got disqualified.
But you know who tore it up?
Super Crew is more real!

2 comments:

Chris said...

"to catch a predator" lol, so true

Master Samuel said...

you moving away doesn't make me feel good
but it's not even moving since you're back tomorrow
stop playing with my emotions
and yea...i guess soreal just could not step up to that plate