Friday, August 1, 2008

Fantastic 4our

Went to the airport this morning because my relatives are finally going back to burma. Did I say finally, that is kinda mean. But yea, my house is much quieter and my room less populated.

Marvel has made some pretty darn good movies so far. X-Men, Spiderman, Hulk, Iron Man and others. Oh yea, the upcoming Wolverine movie will also be a hit. So I'm trying on jackets in my closet to see which ones fit and which ones don't and I found my very cool Marvel hoody. It is like painted on or something, I don't know. I bought it around sophomore/junior year, I forget. I remember wearing it like once or twice only because then I started seeing all these people with marvel t shirts and stuff. But yea, I'll start wearing it again. I tried looking up all of the characters today on the Marvel website but they have literally hundreds of heroes so I quit.

Ivan Ochoa is my hero of the day.

No comments: