Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 2

My second full day of the college life and today is much longer than my first. First of all, I start later than yesterday and I have three classes today instead of two. Good thing only tuesdays have three classes. The 6 - 7:50 class is killer. Sci 2 can suck it hard. Yesterday I only ate dinner, but today, I ate lunch and dinner. I should wake up earlier to eat breakfast. Then after dinner, I spent hours trying to open my stupid mail box. I finally get the contraption open and I get my sticker for free bus rides until february.Don't mind the horrible picture. Yup, see that sticker, I just flash that baby and I get on and ride as long and as many time as i want. Can't wait until Chris moves into santa cruz so I can bus down there.


"Barack Obama is my candidate. And he must be our president."
- Hillary Clinton

Took some time to read Ms. Hill -ary's speech today. Well, only a couple paragraphs because it was really long. Just by typing that line, I realized my politics IQ is not very good because I spelled 'barack" with two r's and 'hillary' with one l. But I will def still vote.

2 comments:

Master Samuel said...

haha ID picture...like mike chin's

Chris said...

Ms Hill yup. I'll try to get my sticker too