Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Taken

So... Camp 2008. Definitely the most memorable of all camps ever. Highlights?
- we were the biggest class
- our camp speaker Christian
- helicopter landing on the camp site
- Christian getting a concussion
- ropes course
- J. to the Christ
- blackout
- I brought my camera and used it

That is just some of the highlights. But yea, I had my camera in hand and here are some pictures.

Cabin 13 till I die! Cleanest cabin, what what!The view from the ropes course. Look at those ants. No wait, they are people.The band and andrew's head in action during singspiration Class pictures: yea, sorry, neither of these are mine so thanks to the facebook these two pics belong to
w/ leadersw/o leaders
That is camp in a nutshell. Who says that? Anyways, this post could be a lot longer explaining every detail of the week and putting up every picture that was taken, but like all camps, you just gotta be there.

No comments: