Wednesday, August 20, 2008

G5 G5

Hey hey fans! Went to Discovery Kingdom aka Marine World for the OGs in the theme park game. I was the only one with a camera, so that translates to the only one with pictures so I felt obligated to make a facebook album. I'm still new to facebook and stuff so I tried to upload all the pictures at once but it would not allow for some reason so I did it all 5 pictures at a time... noobness.
First picture of the day: the master himselfFound Erik's relatives, the lions:family meal:but the bucket started leaking and we got 3 souvenir cups instead with free refills for the rest of the day! also ate funnel cakes and deep fried oreos.
Then we picked up a couple more people and went to dinner for Caroline's farewell:
We tried to watch pineapple express after but it was full so we went to Tropic Thunder. Pretty funny movie. My face was like this most of the movie:It would have worked so much better with pineapple express. But yea, thanks to Cindy for the post card from comic con.
the socal sendaways:Yea, won't be seeing her for a while, Erik, you're next on the list
A perk you readers get that the facebook people don't get are special EXCLUSIVE videos. Like this one:

So I pretended to take a picture of Chris and Caroline but secretly recorded the dude in the back. hehe sneaky sneaky. I also tried recording Roar but I pressed the button on accident in the middle of the ride.

1 comment:

jimmy said...

hahaha at the vid. you sneaky boy