Sunday, August 31, 2008

And

Soooo tired coming back from a full day of practice for the upcoming musical "surrender". And word on the street is that tickets for Saturday night on the 13th are almost gone. So yea, if you missed my rap last time we had a thing like this at church... better hurry and git some fo yo soul. But both practice and my fantasy football draft was going on simultaneously. So I missed my draft and the CPU drafted for me... here is my team for fantasy football 08:I am sick of my one year losing streak! I need to win again. How do I win if didn't get to pick my own team? the computer just chooses the top ranked player after every round. And every fantasy sports veteran knows that the projected rankings are almost never accurate. But every fantasy sports veteran also knows that its not the players you start out with that bring you the championship but the people you add later on.