Thursday, August 28, 2008

Check It

The Spartan Daily from yesterday. I leave the campus tomorrow to come back home. But that means I'll miss all the activities that the building I live in has like making disco balls. I have to start packing my homework and stuff for tomorrow but my first priority of course is to blog. So as I decide what to pack while I type, I am a bit concerned as of late about leaving my possessions here unattended. Kris (my roomie) brought some friends over and I'm not too sure about some of them. They eat too many cheez its and drink too many arizonas among other things. I don't think he reads my blog and I intend to keep this little part of my life a secret from him. Everything should be fine though. Right? I am also excited to see how my mom has configured my room at home.

No comments: