Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thank You

College football is here and in San Jose State's season opener against UC Davis, the Spartans come out victorious 13-10! Yup, wish I could've been there. Next game is against the Nebraska Cornhuskers at Nebraska. Hmmm... who do you think would win, the Spartans or some cornhuskers. 300 spartans defeated over millions of fierce tribes across all of Persia. A couple Nebraskan corn farmers should be nothing.

But yea, its been a week of college and I've been putting chili and nacho cheese on everything I eat everyday for lunch and dinner. Classes aren't too rigorous yet but I'm sure after the add/drop deadline, things will pick up fast and I'll be failing assignments left and right. But hopefully until then, I can keep my head up. The weather is hot in San Jose compared to Daly City. It is like moving from a fridge to an oven. But now that I am back home, I don't really miss anything at home except my queen size bed and the bathroom. For some reason, I never feel safe being barefoot in the shower in the dorms and I always have to cover the toilet seat everytime I sit. I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Now that I'm in college, fellowship is on Friday nights now instead of Saturday afternoons. So I have nothing to do on Saturday now! What did I do today. Oh, today was the first time ever I've been on the roof of my house. I had to help my dad check something on the roof so there you go. Pictures from my roof:Tomorrow is a full day of musical practice and my fantasy football draft day... computer better not screw me over

No comments: